Assignment 3 Conjoint Analysis and SurveyMonkey
set: 8 dec 2016 due: 22 Dec 2016
Ideas for conjoint analysis research:
- Why did students select Near East University?
- Why did students select their degree course?
- Why do consumers select a certain supermarket?
- Why do consumers select a particular brand?
You may suggest a different research topic, as long as it will fit with giving 10 questions of conjoint analysis style in Survey Monkey.
Write 15 to 17 questions that could be used in a conjoint analysis research survey, of the type where the customer has to select the sentence they most agree with and the one they least agree with from a set of 4.
- Create yourself a SurveyMonkey account. (change the language to English at the bottom of the page) Login and make your survey.
- Add a question to the survey using a group of 4 sentences from your sentence set. You will find the most suitable question type is matrix of choices only one answer per row
- Now add another 9 questions, making sure you use a different set of 4 sentences each time.
- When your 10 questions are finished save your survey, then add the URL of your survey to the comments section below along with your name and student number.
- Try the questionnaires of fellow students so that we all get data into our SurveyMonkey survey.
Your grade for this assignment will be from completing and having a working survey.
The analysis of the data will be a separate assignment.
The Survey Monkey web site https://www.surveymonkey.com/
An example of conjoint analysis: conjoint-analysis